2023 Last Track Day
With an "Open Pit Lane", drivers have free access to the track the entire day (08:30 - 16:30) with a pause around lunchtime. Only a select few with top-tier cars and a passion to drive are approved!
The event will be closed for public access. No motorbikes are allowed.
Apply now for BPC's VIP Track Day - An "Open Pit Lane", free access to the track from 09:00 - 17:00 with a 1 hour break.
1. Guests and passengers: A registered car may bring along 10 people, all of whom may participate in the day although only 1 passenger is allowed in the car while on track. Others can enjoy the view at our beautiful restaurant!
2. Speed Control: A speed limit of 10km/h is enforced in the parking and paddock areas.
3. Traffic Awareness: Expect to encounter both slow and fast traffic during your sessions. Stay alert and drive responsibly at all times!
4. Kids under 16 years old are not allowed on track (but are gladly welcome at our restaurant). Upon request, we may do a guided convoy during the break in which you may take your kids.
5. The noise limit is set at 104db for all vehicles! We measure it when the car drives at high revs from a 1m distance. If you are not sure about yours, we recommend downloading a noise-meter app and measuring the decibels at high RPM.
By participating in the event, you acknowledge and agree to these rules and the event's terms and conditions. We encourage you to read them carefully before purchasing your ticket.